There are a number of text link ads services that pay you for the text links displayed on your blog or website. Blogrolled.com is one such text link ad service where as TextLinkAds (TLA) is a premium service in that category.
The problem, though, is that most of these link ad services go after high-profile and high-traffic blogs only. This is because of the fact that the text links are actually advertisements (PPC or flat rate) and hence more the reach, the better. However, Backlinks.com is a text link ad service that focuses more on the link building and page rank improvement aspect than advertisement. And it is a good starting point to make money out of your blog links.
How does it work?
Backlinks.com works as follows for a blogger or publisher:
- Those who sign up as publishers can display text links on their blog or website and each link will be paid a fixed flat-rate per month
- The price per link is fixed based on the page rank of your blog pages. Only pages that have a PR of more than 0 is accepted
- Publishers can display any number of links, anywhere on any number of pages
- The link appearance can be fully customized to suite the theme of your blog or site
- The payment is done on 1st of every month via PayPal
- Publishers get paid $0.50 to $75 per link based on page ranks (See the payment chart below)
PageRank (PR) 1: homepage $.50 , subpage $.50
PageRank (PR) 2: homepage $1 , subpage $1
PageRank (PR) 3: homepage $2 , subpage $1.50
PageRank (PR) 4: homepage $3 , subpage $2
PageRank (PR) 5: homepage $4.50 , subpage $3.50
PageRank (PR) 6: homepage $12.50 , subpage $10
PageRank (PR) 7: homepage $30 , subpage $25
PageRank (PR) 8: homepage $75 , subpage $50
Backlinks.com offers great deals for advertisers as well. If you want to improve the page rank and link popularity of your blog or website you can purchase a few links from high-PR blogs. The rates are very competitive.
Advantages of the Backlinks.com model
Backlinks.com uses a simple PHP script that generates actual ad links and not redirection URLs. Because of this there is no possibility of any PR penalty from search engines. Since it is a flat rate model, there is no confusion on how much you will get paid as publishers. Also, you have the possibility of making money out of virtually any page on your website based on its page rank.
Backlinks.com offers a great referral program as well. They pay $25 for each publisher that you referred and sold at least one text link ad.
If the above description sounds good, you may sign up with Backlinks.com now! and start making money!