Last few days have been pretty hectic for me mainly because of the coding and testing efforts towards the Contact Commenters WordPress Plugin. It’s only mid-week yet and I am already exhausted. And today, instead of writing yet another long post, I thought of doing some shameless self-promotion which is rather easily and effortlessly achieved at any time of the day and any day of the year.
Earlier this week DollarShower hit a triple hundred in its ranks. The Alexa and Technorati ranks are now below 100K and the blog also entered the 45n5 top 100 MMO blogs list. And I thought it is the right time to start selling private ads here which will be definitely a major motivation factor to keep going. After all, there is a lot of quality time spend on this blog on top of the eight hours on regular work.
Advertisement Options at D$
The following are the advertisement options available here and the details of the same can be found on the Advertise page.
- Four 125×125 banners – the most popular blog ad format
- Two D$ LinkAds – Nothing but my pet name for the text link ad right below the blog header
- One D$ FeedAd – Text ad link at the footer of every RSS feed post
- One 728×90 Leaderboard banner on D$ Tools
- Paid Reviews – Max two per month and mostly one
The ad sales here are powered by OIO Publisher advertisement management platform. By the way OIO Publisher is one of the best money making options not only to sell your ad spaces but also as a referral option. The software costs $47 per licence and gives away $23.50 for each of your referrals.
(Please contact me via the contact form, just in case you bought the OIO Publisher software via my referral link. I will give you an email-in-rebate of $10 which means that you can buy it now for $37)
Need Your Feedback
And finally, please take a moment to openly comment and debate here on the following aspects of this blog:
- What are the topics/categories that you like the most on this blog and what topics you would rather avoid?
- Ad Density on the pages: Do you think there are too many ads, too less or the right number of them?
- Readability and styling: A couple of people told me that the blog looks a bit ‘busy’. Do you think so as well? If so, what can be improved? (Font, Logo, Colors. Images etc)
- Language and tone: Any language or tone issues in in conveying what I think?
Please do not hesitate to comment as this will help us to improve continuously.
Have a Great Day!