Text Link Ads had recently launched ‘InLinks‘ – their new content link advertising product. Unlike Kontera ContentLink or similar products, the InLinks gives you actual ‘dofollow’ back links from the publishers’ post content to advertisers’ page and hence these are counted for page ranking purposes. And there’s no ugly popup or anything like that but just normal URLs (scroll down to see how InLinks appear on the page)
As part of their public launch this week, InLinks is offering $100 worth backlinks for just $1, for a limited time. With another Google PR update expected soon, this may be a killer deal for all. The steps to purchase InLinks (ranging from PR0 to PR5, they have 1000s of indexed links in their inventory) are as follows:
If you are already have a Text-Link-Ads account then :-
- Log on to your Text Link Ads account
- Click Buy Links option and select InLinks
- Search for your keywords ie. The actual URL link text that you want to be linked to your blog (e.g. ‘blogging tips’, ‘make money online‘ etc)
- From the lists provided choose the ones with high PRs. Please note that instead of looking at the homepage PR, you should look at the page PR where your link will appear. You can sort the links available for various parameters and search for various keywords as well
- Pick as many links as you want so that the total adds up to $100.00. Usually PR4 links come at $25 apiece, PR3 at $20, PR2 at $15 and PR1 at $12.50
- Go to Cart to check out. Before checking out put the coupon code 100free and click ‘Update’. You will be charged only $1.00 now :). Make your dollar one shopping payment and enjoy!
If you are new to either InLinks or Text-Link-Ads, then I would suggest that you create an account with InLinks and use the Advertiser -> InLinks option to benefit from this offer.
The purchased links will be active for 1 month. Once the purchase is completed, you can actually see the page URLs where your links will appear. This will eventually increase your Technorati authority as well if the links you purchased are appearing on posts that are not older than six months.
Please note that when you buy back links from older pages, the idea is not to receive any traffic (you may get an odd visitor!) to your site but to improve your page ranking. I spent my $1 effectively today!
InLinks for Publishers
Using the same account that you just created, you can sell links from your pages that are indexed by Google and have a PR assigned. The best thing to do is to sell links from your old pages so that your home page PR will not be affected in the next updates. InLinks has greater potential and more value than Text Link Ads at a lower risk.
I am not sure for how long this offer will be running and hence go for it today itself using the sign up link below! Good luck and I hope that you get a better page rank in the next PR update with this $1 investment!
Happy Link Building!
Update on 03 Dec ’08: I noticed that the Text-Link-Ads payment that I made towards the $1 discounted purchase is a recurring one. This recurring invoice has to be canceled otherwise they will charge for the whole sale amount next month onwards – that is $100 or your original invoice value without any discount or offer. So please cancel the recurring order in your PayPal account via the Payments sent option! InLinks works just great, otherwise!!