Update on 1-Apr-2013: Although the $30 discount offer is expired from MaxBlogPress, we will still send you a rebate of $20 now for the $97 Multi-license version. After the purchase, just contact us with your order details and PayPal email ID for claiming your rebate. Please note that our offer is available only when no other discount offers are available from MaxBlogPress (i.e. Our rebates are only for those who purchase the product at the original price of $97 for unlimited sites usage. The single blog licenses are still available at $37 without any rebate).
Continue reading the review…
75% of my blog income comes via affiliate sales and this may be the case with majority of the established blogs – Make money online blogs or otherwise – unless someone is a devoted and single-minded AdSense fan.
When it comes to making money out of the content of a blog, the first name that comes to my mind is the Ninja affiliate plugin from MaxBlogPress that converts your blog post keywords into affiliate income with absolutely zero effort. Today’s post is a short review of this awesome affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress blogs and an unbeatable $30 discount offer on the ninja affiliate plugin (for the next five days for DollarShower fans and with 60 days money back guarantee!. See the offer link below!)
What is Ninja Affiliate Plugin all about?
The ninja affiliate WordPress plugin comes from the house of MaxBlogPress that has produced some exceptional plugins such as the famous stripe ads. What the Ninja affiliate plugin does is to convert some of the keywords or key-phrases in your blog posts into affiliate links there by giving you non-intrusive opportunities to generate greater blog income (You can notice the plugin in action on this blog post itself)
The following are some of the salient features of this plugin (Watch the video here for more details):
- Keywords can be easily added and managed along with affiliate links
- You can group keywords (e.g. have a ‘hosting’ group and add ‘shared hosting’, ‘dedicated hosting’ etc under that group)
- You can decide on the number of affiliate links per blog post
- Control how many times per post, a particular keyword needs to be shown as affiliate links
- Link cloaking and custom status bar text – Don’t scare your readers with those complicated affiliate URLs
- An option to insert available links directly into your blog posts while editing new posts
- Possibility to exclude certain blog categories and pages from showing affiliate links
- Apply styles to your affiliate links the way you want them
- Simple to understand click reports that shows the number of unique clicks, raw clicks per keyword
And all the above features to make easy affiliate income with a one click install plugin is available for just $97. But wait, for the next five days we are offering you a 30% discount on the Ninja affiliate plugin. In other words you can get this amazing affiliate marketing plugin for just $67 for limited time. You may click the link below to avail this offer, currently available only through us.
Why pay for an affiliate plugin?
Because good things don’t come free! Of course, there may be free link cloakers and keyword farming plugins available out there but none of them gives so much control over how your keywords (and how many) need to be converted into affiliate links with their performance reports. And more over the $67 you spend could be as well recovered in your first affiliate sale itself.
(The single blog usage license cost only $37)
Happy Money Making!
- $37 - $97 ($1 for Trial)