There are not many CPM networks that are willing to approve publisher accounts of blogs or websites that does not have significant amount of traffic. In most cases, the Pay-Per-Impression programs would approve only those sites that meet 1000 unique visitors/2500 page impressions per day as minimum traffic requirement. Also, for many premium CPM networks, traffic alone is not the criteria but the site or blog should have unique content as per their norms.
With the CPM networks showing their back to small blogs, these bloggers are forced to revert to Paid-To-Promote (PTP) networks that promise decent eCPM rates. One such product is the CreditBurner PTP network that I had reviewed sometime back. Yet another similar product is MVAV Media’s CPM program.
While CreditBurner offers a number of advertisement options including CPC ads, full page ads, banners etc, MVAV is a relatively simpler network that currently supports only the traditional banner size of 468×60. It is claimed that their CPM rates reach as high as $6 depending on from where the traffic is originated. According to MVAV Media, traffic from US/UK/Canada/Australia gets paid really well.
How does the MVAV PTP program work?
- Anybody with a blog/site can sign up with their program. There are no major site requirements in terms of content or traffic
- Once you sign up and if you have not heard from them for 24 hours, you need to send a mail to email@example.com in order to activate your account
- Once approve, you can add the small piece of script to your site and immediately start earning by displaying their PTP banner
- There is no minimum earnings requirement before you can request for a payout. They pay a couple of times per month and all payments are made via PayPal (You can even request for a $0.10 payout!)
- They have an excellent multi-tier referral program. All referral traffic will earn you 10% commission up to five levels