This short review of Rankerizer Keyword ranking reporting and analysis tool has been sitting in draft for a while. Today I thought of posting it quickly before pushing of for a short vacation.
Rankerizer free download version of the keyword rank checker software is neat product. In a nutshell, it can simultaneously look up Google, Yahoo and Bing for your keyword ranks in the search engine result pages (SERPs).
Rankerizer – Features
Well, there are numerous SERP position analysis tool available out there for free. I however, liked Rankerizer because of the following cool features that it offers:
- Extremely fast: It can come up with the SERP positions of a dozen keywords for your domain very quickly if you opt for only Google search
- Queries up to top 500 keyword rank positions for your choice of keywords
- Stores keyword positions history and shows it on a beautiful graph
- Shows backlinks count and page rank of ranked pages for a particular keyword
- You can organize your domains (any number) across multiple projects and even schedule them to auto-run
- Pulls out ranking sub-pages (and not just the domain name) information in a cascading fashion
- You can opt for Country specific rankings – i.e. Know the difference of rankings between Google.com and Google.co.uk for example
- Enforces random delays between queries so that your IP address doesn’t get banned by Yahoo or Bing
Given below is a small screenshot of Rankerizer with some sample data from my personal blog. Please note that this is only sample data and certain high ranking keyword information is not shared here. I found this free tool to be extremely useful for SEO gurus and webmasters. It is way better than using those SEO toolbars and other standalone tools that don’t offer privacy.
Get Rankerizer Free Download
You can get your free copy of Rankerizer tool by visiting this URL. Please note that you have to provide a valid email address to receive your product key.
Let me know how your experiment with Rankerizer go. The only shortcoming that I noticed so far is how sub-domain rankings are shown. I didn’t figure out a way to check keyword ranks of my sub-domains yet.
- Free download