I have been searching for a WordPress plugin to build product pages to drive my affiliate sales and I stumbled upon this amazing product called SellFire. 10 minutes is all that I took to install this plugin and build a multi-page product store website based on WordPress!
By the way, my website is not live on this product yet nor have I purchased the paid version of the same. I still continue experimenting with the free version which itself looks very good. I thought of writing this review based on my initial impression (and it’s not any paid review, nor do they have any affiliate program)
What is SellFire?
Some of the features of this amazing plugin include:
- Instant store builder that pulls data feeds from your multiple affiliate accounts such as Shareasale, Amazon, Commission Junction etc. Please note that the free version doesn’t support Amazon affiliate network. Using SellFire, you can pull product data from millions of affiliate products instantly
- The store search feature allows you to search for particular affiliate programs or products using keywords or dropdown selection
- You can then store these results as well as individual products as WordPress pages or product pages hence building a beautiful looking product catalog in no time. Imagine having several product pages like ‘Mens clothes’, ‘womens clothes’, ‘Accessories’ etc in no time! You can also categorize them easily using WordPress categories.
- Store health monitoring to make sure that you are not maintaining old products or stores or outdated pricing information
- Additional features include coupon search and integration, developer version with API access, product widgets, customization and styling
You may try this product for free by visiting SellFire.com (not an affiliate link). I am impressed with it and all set to launch my experimental online store. Let me know your opinion on this product after playing around with the same.
- Free to Try