I recently came across this amazing free SEO analytics site called SERP Analytics. At the first glance, it looked to me like a normal search site but as I started digging deeper, I realized that it has got a set of powerful tools for SERP-SEO specialists, Internet Marketers and bloggers.
SERPAnalytics.com is an online solution and hence you don’t need to download anything to get started – not even a browser toolbar as in the case of some other solutions. Some of the exciting features of this include detailed site statistics from SEO point of view, top paying AdSense keywords, SEO parameters under live search results from Google, Yahoo or Bing etc and lot more as explained below.
Salient features of SERP Analytics
The following are some of the key features available with this suite of tools:
Search Results Analytics
The comprehensive search analytics tool allows you to analyze the search results (SERPs) for a particular keyword or domain to come up with the following information
– More than a dozen SEO parameters (such as PR, Yahoo backlinks, Quantcast rank, Number of search clicks received, whois record etc.) right under the search result. If you use the domain name for search, it is also a great way to see the SEO parameters of all internal (or linked) pages. You can customize the parameters that you want to show
– The above mentioned parameters is available for Google, Yahoo and Bing
– The SERP summary is available in a separate float window by the side of search results
– Original search results (without SEO parameters) from the selected Search Engine can be still seen in a separate window
– Archived SERPs
– Domain summary lists some of the important aspects about a particular site including its top keyword ranks, search traffic received etc.
The tools page of SERPAnalytics provides the following SEO Tools.
– Google Data Center tool lets you to research the search results from multiple data centers simultaneously
– Country Tool allows you identify SERP positioning of your keyword up to five selected countries at a time. This feature is available again for all three leading search engines
(There are a few other tools available in the SEO Tools section which seems to be reorganized and regrouped as I write this post)
Top paying keywords
Yet another cool feature of this site is the Free Top 10000 keyword tool that keeps getting updated from time to time. This keyword list can be filtered, searched for and sorted based on parameters such as cost per click (CPC), number of searches, number of clicks reported etc. This can also be downloaded as a CSV file. So next time you want some hot search words that bring more money per click, you know where to look for.
The SERPAnalytics site has got a lot more features than I could cover in this review. It is certainly one of the best SEO tools that is available online for free. Please check out SERP Analytics yourself and provide your feedback as comments here.
This is a sponsored review but the views expressed here were not influenced by the payment made by the advertiser