We offer the following Consulting Services for WordPress blogs and WordPress based websites. (It’s an incomplete list and contact us via the service request form this page for any WordPress issue that you might have)
Fixed Price Services
1. New Blog Creation & Setup – $149 (Most Popular package)
(Before proceeding further, read about our Free blog setup program)
Start your own blog today with our Blog Setup Services at just $149. With this starter package, you get the following features with your new blog:
- Understand your blogging requirements via a detailed email form or attachment
- Help you understand and suggest a hosting service, domain name etc
- Create a new WordPress blog with a free theme of your choice
- Install and configure the most essential plugins for your new blog to ensure smooth functioning of your blog
- Basic Search Engine Optimization and submission to Google so that your blog can be found by visitors by searching on Google
- Configuring your domain name (e.g. myblog.com), create custom email addresses (e.g. email@example.com) and set up hosting parameters so that your hosted blogging business can run smoothly
- Integrate Google Analytics and list at Google Webmaster Tools etc
- Any other settings essential in to help you get started with your blogging immediately
Note: Extra charges applicable if you want to go for premium themes, paid plugins, custom banners, logos etc. Also, it’s expected that you have already signed up for a hosting service. If not, please consider our free setup service as described in the beginning of this section.
2. Blog Conversion or Platform Migration Service – $199
If you have a legacy blog based on any free blogging platforms such as Blogger (*.blogspot), WordPress.com, Typepad etc, you may go for this blog conversion service. In this case, your legacy blog will be migrated to a self-hosted WordPress blog using a hosting service and a domain name that you own. The features described in the first package will be available in this pack as well.
Again, the domain name – hosting charges, any premium plugin/theme charges etc will be at your cost.
3. Move WordPress Blog from one Host to another – $149
Move your WordPress blog from one hosting provider to another (e.g. From GoDaddy to HostGator) without any interruption or downtime with this package.
4. SEO Scan and Fix – $149
Analyze your blog for its Onsite SEO Optimization features and fix any issues found. This includes the right use of URL formats, tags, categories, Robot Meta tags on all pages, the usage of title-description, keywords, number of links on pages etc. Includes fixes for issues found.
Other Unique WordPress Services – Prices Vary
The following are some of our WordPress consulting services whereby our consulting charges vary based on the difficulty level or the effort involved in sorting out the issue.
- WordPress Troubleshooting (Sort out any issue that you might have) – $49 upwards
- WordPress Upgrade – $49 upwards
- WordPress Coaching via Skype or Hangout – $49 per 30 minutes
- Blog Site Speed/Performance improvement with optimal site settings, cache plugin configurations etc- $99 upwards
- Configuring advanced plugins such as Cache plugins, SEO plugins, Ad manager plugins etc – $49 upwards
- SEO Analysis, Suggestions and Onsite Fixes/Optimization – $99 upwards
- Any other WordPress related services – contact us via the service request form this page – Typically charged at $49 per hour
More about Our WordPress Services…
Why should you use our services?
With 20 years of experience in Software development, 10+ years of blogging and 6+ years of WordPress experience, we are the best people to do any WordPress related job for you. Moreover, our WordPress consulting services are highly affordable and reliable in terms of delivery which yields high customer satisfaction.
How to Order our Services?
Just get in touch with us via the submission form below. Please choose the Required Service and describe your problem clearly in the Details box. We will be in touch with you as quickly as we can.
We take 50% of the total consideration as advance before the work starts. The rest 50% should be paid as soon as the work is completed as per the requirements.
Payments are via PayPal only.
While we would like to take up all the requests that come in, we are at our discretion to decide what kind of work can be taken up and completed. So please talk to us first on what you want and we will get back to you with an answer.